Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bridgeport. on Dec 19.

I wanted to visit this neighborhood.. ( there is a small public library named "Rechard Daley Branch"
-  I asked the librarian girl about if there is any particular place to visit, but.. she said "No, I don't think there is anything around here ..Just sit for a cup of hot coffee somewhere.." )
     
The culprit..it's "Bedding Expert" in Bridgeport! (..whose tv commercial
 frequently interrupted me, as a browser ad for long time..
... even while I was at home in Japan..)




Found the old house of the Mayor Richard Daley Senior anyway..
at least an atmosphere was found ...maybe a lot of his henchmen
 visited their big boss here..over the years!..

Somewhat weird light leaking from the old mayor's house?..

The fire department in Bridgeport almost in front of Daley house

Winter is coming..
I like the gorgeous caps.

(So.. the old mayor was obsessed by the idea of protecting this Irish neighborhood.?.)

*I couldn't find "Daley the last boss" video on youtube,.
 (But these are the videos which suggest how  2nd R. Daley & current Mayor Emanuel..  Obama are related..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YTZXglaAMU
Mayor Daley documentary video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCvh2rxXrbE&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Mayor Richard Daley need you to volunteer..


No comments: